Sunday, November 4, 2012

2 Accessories, 2 Looks

I'll admit it; I have a soft spot for shoes. I could spend hours purusing through the massive shoe department of Nordstrom, finding any excuse to add another pair to my oversized collection. Yet, when I had to pack up and go to college I was faced with a problem: I had too many shoes. With this in mind, I created this look using the same bag and shoes as accessories. It's sometimes difficult to go from day to night looks using the same pieces, so I've decided to give you a quick example of how its done.

Black pumps are a wardrobe staple. If you don't have a pair then please go out right now and buy them. (Or else I will for you!) Black pumps can be worn into the office with a straight silhouette dress, or to a party with a tight strapless mini.

A Leather Bag is a must-have for fall and winter fashion. It's effortlessly chic and never goes out of style. Prada may be too expensive for this broke college student... but a girl can dream, right?
2 Accessories, 2 Looks


No comments:

Post a Comment