Monday, November 5, 2012

Spreading the Holiday Cheer



I'm a HUGE fan of the holidays. My Spotify Holiday playlist has been on repeat in my dorm room, and I'm almost positive my roommate wants to kill me. I've yanked out all my oversized sweaters, and I never leave my room without a pair of fuzzy socks on. Still, my favorite way to really dig deep into the holiday's has to be with coffee.
Little do you know, I'm a full-blown coffee addict. Everyone that knows me can vouch that I am somewhat of a coffee expert. So, when Starbucks releases their holiday drinks you can imagine that I'm first in line.
If you haven't tried Starbucks Holidays drinks then, I swear, you aren't living. Take a break from homework and walk over to your nearest Starbucks.

If you are a Gingerbread lover like me try the Gingerbread Latte.
It'll blow your fuzzy socks right off your feet.


If your heart lies with eggnog, take a chance and taste the Eggnog Latte.
It's highly addicting, I'm warning you.

If peppermint puts you in the holiday mood, make sure you snag a Peppermint Mocha.
This drink is my favorite companion when I cozy up by the fire.

Other holiday drinks include the Toffee Nut Latte, Caramel Brulee Latte, and the Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha. Let me know which one is your favorite and why!

No comments:

Post a Comment