Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine's Day Series: Food

I basically have a whole pinterest page filled with Valentine's Day themed foods. I think Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to bake, eat chocolates and not feel bad about stuffing your face with candy hearts. This year I think I'm going to whip up a batch of sugar cookies topped with pink icing, or perhaps a red velvet cupcake. Below are a few of my favorite pinterest picks of Valentine's Day desserts, with links provided of course! Enjoy... and don't get too hungry!

[these cupcakes scream Valentine's day!]

[perfectly pink cookies for your beau]



[easy BAnilla wafer cookies, rolled in sprinkles]


[these red velvet milkshakes sound heavenly]


[adorable chocolate heart eclairs!]


[no bake truffles, quick and easy]


[these red velvet whoopie pies scream Valentine's day]


[heart cinnamon rolls to start off the morning right!]


[lemon mini-doughnuts to say "I love you"]

No comments:

Post a Comment