Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Go-To Jacket: Talula Trooper

Here in Chamabana the weather is unpredictable. Yesterday morning started out at a cool 50 degrees and ending up dropping to a windy, snowy, 30 degrees by noon! To combat the wild weather I rely on my trusty Artizia jacket. This military-inspired piece is perfect for all types of unpredictable weather. For those sudden downpours, this jacket provides a hood for protection from the rain, snow, sleet or whatever is falling from the sky.
When it's just a bit breezy it's the perfect thickness to throw over a light t-shirt and shorts. And when it's unbearably cold, it's thin enough to layer over two, or three or four sweaters, and still look adorable and cozy.
I chose the grey color when I bought mine because I thought it would be most neutral to my wardrobe. Yet, the jacket comes in colors from army green, to light grey and beige. If you're looking for something that will work with basically all weather and all outfits, then you have to pick up this coat. It cost me about $120, but it was worth every penny for the amount of use I've gotten out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment